- OKO the World renowned puncture sealant is being manufactured by OKO Group in UK and South Africa since 1978.
- The OKO R&D team comprises of the members of the leading – European Rubber & Chemical Research Institute.
- OKO puncture sealant is injected in to the tubed or tubeless tyre; it seals the tyre puncture (not cut) the moment it occurs and thus eliminate tyre deflation.
- OKO seals rim leaks and extends the useful life of a tyre.
- The OKO R&D team comprises of the members of a leading European Rubber & Chemical Research Institute.
- OKO is environmentally safe.
Directions to use:
- Carry this OKO Tyre Puncture Sealant to your vehicle authorized service center.
- Deflate the tyre.
- For ease of application the tyre valve should at 4 O'Clock / 8 O'Clock Position.
- Pull up the Plastic tube from the top of this Sealant Bottle Cap.
- Pull the valve core remover tool out of the end of the tube.
- Use the tool to unscrew the valve core from inside the valve stem.
- Place filler tube over the valve stem, hold tightly in place.
- Squeeze off the OKO Tyre Sealant slowly in the tyre.
- Replace the valve core and inflate the tyre to normal pressure.
VEHICLE SHALL BE DRIVEN IMMEDIATELY FOR FIRST 15 Km AT THE SPEED NOT EXCEEDING 40Km/Hr. PLEASE FOLLOW : Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes.
OKO IS : NON HAZARDOUS. NON-INFLAMABLE. ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE.
No risk and safety labels or warnings are required since this product is not classified as hazardous under current regulations. Normal safety precautions should be taken: wear gloves and protect eyes. Rinse product off any clothes (especially leathers) that it may be spilled upon. Keep away from children. If swallowed, see a doctor.