Punctures can be a costly and disruptive threat to all agricultural and industrial operators by causing delays and affecting productivity and profits. OKO Puncture Free eliminates this expensive inconvenience by sealing punctures the moment they happen.
OKO Puncture Free creates a permanent seal within the tread while ensuring a negligible loss of air pressure. The tyre sealant remains inside the tyre to seal multiple punctures so that they can remain fully operational for longer, even in severe environments.
OKO PUNCTURE FREE OFF-ROAD TYRE SEALANT
- Seals holes instantly in the tyre tread area caused by puncturing objects up to 10mm in diameter
- Specially formulated to provide long-term puncture protection for industrial, agricultural, commercial and military vehicles.
- Can cope with small holes as well as the large holes and has a multi-puncture sealing capability.
- Environmentally safe.
- Contains a rust inhibitor and anti-corrosives.
- Designed to protect all Off-Road Tyres in all environments, at various temperatures, without freezing, clogging or deteriorating.
- OKO will last the useful life of the tyre.
- For use on Wheelbarrows, Ride-on Lawn Mowers, Tractors, Skip Loaders, Dumpers and other Heavy Wheeled Vehicles.
- Minimises downtime and eliminates loss of revenue.
- Eliminates call-out charges and puncture repair costs.
- Gives long-term puncture protection.
- Extends the useful life of a tyre.
- Prevents flat tyres.
- Can seal rim leaks.
HOW OKO WORKS
- OKO Puncture free is applied to the tyre via the valve stem.
- The motion of the revolving tyre causes the product to coat the inner surface of the tyre providing a main body of sealant protective, ready to seal any puncture.
- When the tyre is punctured, air pressure forces OKO Puncture Free into the hole and the tyre sealant compresses to form a strong permanent airtight seal.
- The sealing action is virtually instantaneous and minimal air pressure is lost.
TESTING AND AUTHENTICATION
OKO Puncture Free is a quality-engineered product that has used European technology derived from technical European research institutions.
Tyres treated with OKO Puncture Free have been stringently tested in a variety of vehicles in different environments from the Antarctic to the Saharan Desert.
OKO Puncture Free has been tested by independent authorities in several countries. OKO is subject to a continuous cycle of laboratory research, tests and in-house development.
HOW WE KNOW IT WORKS
An examination at the GEROTEK Test Facility (Pretoria), indicated the OKO seal can withstand a force 1.62 times stronger than a vulcanized repair and is 7 times stronger than a "Plug repair".
Rubber Consultants (UK) formerly known as The M.R.P.R.A., tested the OKO Puncture Free & confirmed the OKO permanent seal functions as claimed.
The UK Ministry of Defence (MOD), authenticated the use of OKO at The UK Proof & Experimental Establishment.
The Official Tyre Sealant reference number awarded by S.E.A.T.O. (Product Identification No: M80Z. Computer Reference Number: 8050-66-103-8877) - was designated ONLY in respect of The OKO product after stringent tests had been conducted and OKO had been used successfully by The Australian Armed Forces.
OKO Puncture Free is referenced by N.A.T.O, – Computer reference - NSN 8030-99-242-9020 designated "Sealant tyre". OKO Puncture Free is widely used currently in areas of conflict including Iraq and Afghanistan.
OKO Demonstration Test at the MANAGEM Mine (North Africa), sealed holes that were measured at 14mm and 18mm successfully & permanently.
No risk and safety labels or warnings are required since this product is not classified as hazardous under current regulations. Normal safety precautions should be taken: wear gloves and protect eyes. Rinse product off any clothes (especially leathers) that it may be spilled upon. Keep away from children. If swallowed, see a doctor.