Punctures can be dangerous and costly for motorcyclists. OKO Puncture Free eliminates the inconvenience of punctures by sealing them the moment they happen. The tyre sealant remains inside the tyre to seal multiple punctures so that tyres can remain fully operational for longer, even in severe environments.
OKO PUNCTURE FREE TYRE SEALANT
- Seals holes in the tyre tread area caused by puncturing objects up to 5 mm in diameter.
- Ensures a negligible loss of air pressure.
- Will last the legal life of the motorcycle tyre.
- Designed to function in all environments, at varying temperatures, without suffering any separation, freezing, or balling up.
- Environmentally safe and contains harmless anticorrosion ingredients
- Used in Scooters, Mopeds, Dispatch Courier Motorcycles and Super Powered Motorcycles.
- Seals punctures instantly with a permanent and strong airtight seal.
- Its multi-sealing ability allows OKO to cope with several holes with minimal pressure loss.
- Will help avoid loss of control situations caused by a puncture.
- Prevents flat tyres, and can extend useful tyre life.
- Eliminates the inconvenience of being stuck at the roadside.
- Offers Security - Adds Safety - Ensures peace of mind.
HOW OKO WORKS
- OKO Puncture Free is applied to the tyre via the valve system.
- The revolving tyre causes the OKO product to coat the inside of the tyre tread area providing a main body of sealant protective, ready to seal puncture up to 5mm diameter.
- When the tyre is punctured, air pressure forces OKO Puncture Free into the hole where the tyre sealant compresses to form a permanent airtight seal.
- The sealing action is virtually instantaneous and minimal air pressure is lost.
TESTING AND AUTHENTICATION
Tyres treated with OKO Puncture Free have been rigorously tested in a variety of Motorcycles, in environments from the Antarctic to the Saharan Desert.
OKO Puncture Free has been tested and authenticated by independent technical institutions and official test authorities in various countries. It is subject to continuous cycle of in-house and independent tests and development.
Oko Puncture Free is a quality-engineered product that uses technology derived from European laboratories.
HOW WE KNOW IT WORKS
OKO Puncture Free is endorsed by "Wheels Unlimited" the oldest motorcycle club in South Africa. They tested OKO in several motorcycles, at various speeds up to 250 k.p.h.
iWACC (holland) has said – "the use of OKO maybe valuable with regards to safety & ease for users of two wheeled transport; - and, punctures that do occur become evident in a much safer way. And, - stated further, "in 16 tests without OKO every bike when purchased became ungovernable; in the test 15 cases with OKO when the tyres were punctured, the bikes remained governable; (part of tests lasting for over 276,250 kms)
The dutch Traffic Control Service / dutch State Police reported - "on account of the results of our extensive tests carried out on OKO, we want our tyres treated with this product";
An examination at gerotek Test Facilities (Pretorio), indicated that the OKO seal can withstand a force 1.62 times stronger than a vulcanized repair and is 7 times stronger than a "Plug repair".
CS Auto Services said - "in the tough Roof of Africa event in Lesotho, we fitted OKO to several motorcycles and not a single puncture occurred and all bikes finished without a single puncture'.
No risk and safety labels or warnings are required since this product is not classified as hazardous under current regulations. Normal safety precautions should be taken: wear gloves and protect eyes. Rinse product off any clothes (especially leathers) that it may be spilled upon. Keep away from children. If swallowed, see a doctor.